Articulated Fish-Spines are shanks made of stainless steel for tying Game Changer baitfish flies with revolutionary life-like action. Size assortment package includes articulated shanks of varying lengths for tying different sized and looking flies. The body of the fly can be tied of synthetic or natural materials. Hook can be attached to the front of the fly or to the back. For those who want to maximize fly's hooking abilities attach hooks to the both end of the fly. Start tying from the back of the fly and attach a new, longer segment after previous.
Minnow Body Wrap and Blane Chocklett's Body Wrap are recommended body materials for Articulated Fish Spine flies.
Use for saltwater, seatrout and pike flies.
- Size assortment contains 4 x 6 pieces specially designed articulated shanks of varying lengths (25 mm, 20 mm, 15 mm and 10 mm).
- Tail Shanks can be used for tying the tail piece for the fly without hook
- Tapered effect creates life-like action
- Stainless steel for saltwater flies
- Every package contains 24 pieces in total