Vision Nymphmaniac rods has been designed together with some of the best competition anglers in Europe including Jarkko Suominen, Cato Monsen, Jan Kubala and David Ferraras. Designed especially for modern nymph fishing techniques. XLV Nymph reel is designed especially for this rod serie.
Here is Jarkko Suominen's thoughts on the rods:
Nymphmaniac meets the requirements of the most demanding anglers in a reasonable price range. Everything on these rods is built with the intended purpose in mind. These have been designed to be as light and as easy to handle as possible. The blank will stop like hitting a wall without too much vibration when casting which is extremely important to sustain proper contact and a feel for light nymphs. New and modern nymph rods have enough power in the tip so hooking a fish is effortless but at the same time bend enough when a fish is making sudden movements when fighting it. Also fighting a bigger fish is not a problem with the power coming from the butt section of the rod. The perfect nymph fishing setup is completed with a light reel and the Vision Ultra Light Nymph-line.
- Medium fast action
- Four piece rods
- Developed together with Vision's Nymphmaniacs
- Extremely light and sensitive rods
- Small and light single leg guides
- Last guide before tip top is a small snake guide to prevent line tangling around the guide
- Length measurments on the handle and blank: 20cm, 30cm, 40cm and 50cm
- Sanded unpainted blank with green markings
- Grey round cordura tube
- #4, 11' has a down locking reel seat and small green EVA fighting butt