Woodcock Wings have plenty of usable plumage and quills with beautiful, natural color pattern. Stiffer quills can be used as a wing material for small traditional wet flies. There is also some softer feathers at the base section. Tips of those feathers can be used as a soft hackle material. Single barbs are perfect for tails, nymph backs etc.
Woodcock Wings features:
- Package includes one pair of wings
- Plenty of material for classic wet flies, nymphs and other insect imitations
- Wing length about 12 - 17 cm
- Stiffer quills are about 7 - 11 cm long
- Softer feathers are about 2 - 5 cm long
- Barb lengths are mostly 1 - 3 cm long