OverBoard 100% Waterproof Small Phone Case with back window allows you to take pictures underwater with your camera phone. You can also still make and take phone calls when phone is safely sealed in the case, as no noticeable sound loss occurs.
Constructed from environmentally friendly soft matte EVA, and seals tight with our Slide Seal System. Perfect for most small phones and handheld GPS. Works also with touchscreen, so you can use this for example with Nokia N8, iPhone 5, etc.
- 100% Waterproof (Class 5)
- Will float "most" phone models safely (Always test your phone for buoyancy before use and be aware that external environmental factors may affect floatation.)
- Guaranteed submersible to 6 m / 19 ft
- LENZFLEX back window for ultra clear photos
- Transparent front window allowing to use of phone buttons and touchscreen
- Make and take phone calls when phone is sealed in case
- Keeps out dust, sand and dirt
- Constructed from environmentally friendly EVA
- Supplied with neck lanyard and moisture sensitive desiccant sachet
- Perfect for touchscreen phones (Nokia N8, iPhone, etc.), most small phones and handheld GPS
Class 5 Waterpoof rating: Waterproof and submersible to depths greater than 3,5 metres (12 feet) (often as much as 30 metres (100 feet) - but varies by product and manufacturer). Suitable for any underwater sport of less depth than the manufacturer’s maximum depth rating. Common applications include scuba diving, snorkeling, search & rescue, and white water rafting. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following applications: depths greater than the manufacturer’s maximum depth rating or any physical force that could jeopardize the water-tight seal.
This product is waterproof to 6 metres / 19 feet.
Fits phones with maximum circumference 15 cm (5,9") and height 13,6 cm (5,3"). See also image below.