RIO’s Pike/Musky line has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of the modern pike and musky fly fisher. It features a short head and a powerful front taper that has no problem casting the biggest of streamers. The line is heavier than the industry standard to load powerful rods with ease, and is built with a supple, coldwater coating that features RIO’s XS and AgentX technologies for the very best in performance. A range of densities are available to cover a multitude of conditions. Built with ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology for the maximum in sensitivity, control and performance.
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum sensitivity and performance
- Short, powerful front taper to easily cast typical streamers
- Heavier than the AFTMA standard to load powerful rod
- Color of the floating line is moss/yellow, F/I is yellow/grey and I/S6 yellow/black
- The total length of the fly line is 30 meters