ReviveX Spray-On Water Repellent restores original protection to outdoor fabrics, including for example Gore-Tex, soft shell, and eVENT. Ultra Durable Heat Set Formula works on waders, jackets, bibs, rain equipment, hats and more. ReviveX Water Repellent for Outerwear will totally restore and/or create DWR (Durable Water Repellency) to any outerwear that can be washed and tumble dried. For all-season comfort, just wash, spray and tumble dry. It’s that simple. ReviveX Water Repellent is durable, non-toxic and non-flammable.
How ReviveX Works
All rainwear is factory treated on the outside with a special water repellent spray called DWR (Durable Water Repellent). Over time that treatment wears off causing outer fabrics to "wet out". Though rain isn’t leaking all the way through the garment, it may feel and look like it is. This is beacuase "wet out" reduces breathability and creates excess interior condensation making you damp and cold. ReviveX water repellents are unique because they bond to both the fabric and any remaining factory DWR creating the most durable water repellent finish available.
- Specialized formula based on original coating
- Simple to use
- Nontoxic, water-based
- Treats up to 2 garments
- Machine Wash: Close all zips. Wash garment in warm water without detergent. If garment is heavily soiled, wash with detergent and rinse twice.
- Spray: Place the garment on a hanger. Shake bottle well. Hold 15-30 cm from garment and spray exterior of garment.
- Tumble dry: Dry separately on medium heat for 60 minutes. Do not air dry.
- Note that if you're treating your waders or other sensitive materials, do not machine wash or tumble dry. Hand wash waders carefully and use blowdryer. Keep heat on moderate level and evenly distributed to prevent damaging your waders.