Marmot's body hair has soft underfur and spikey guard hair. Use as a dubbing for insect imitations' thoraxes. Guard hair can also be tied separately to mimic antennae, tail or legs for small nymph style flies. Try also for micro sized salmon flies. In that case the excess underfur is recommended to be combed off.
- Marmot body hair can be used for tying nymphs & other insect imitations
- Can be cutted with scissors to the desired length and dubbed on the hook
- Spikey guard hair can be tied on separately
- Try also for micro sized salmon flies
- Skin size approximately 5 x 4 cm
- Hair length about 2 - 4 cm