Textreme Blendmaster Clamp helps you to mix different materials and to use them for dubbing loops. Orange color gives optimal contrast for most materials. Made in Italy.
- Fully open the BlendMaster Clamp on a flat surface with the faces without prints facing upwards.
- Arrange the chosen materials for your dubbing loop in the desired quantity and order, between the two full faces of the clamp.
- Gently close the clamp by tipping the face with the inspection window toward the materials, resting it on top of them.
- Adjust the quantity and length of the materials by pulling them through the window, or by reopening the clamp.
- Grip the base of the clap with one hand, lifting it off the table, and flip the last face underneath to form a closed unit.
- With an appropriate plier, clamp the obtained material mix and pull it out to insert it in the dubbing loop.
Textreme Blendmaster Clamp features:
- Project by Luca Barosselli
- 100% Made in Italy
- The orange color ensures optimal contrast even on natural-colored fibers
- Always store the BlendMaster Clamp closed with the printed side up
- If the hinges become stiff, lightly lubricate the hinge pivot points
- Keep away from heat sources
- Clamp sizes (fully extended): Length 16 cm x Width 8 cm