Daiwa Sokkou Knot Tool - This simple but brilliant knot tool is designed to make knotting a mono leader to braid easier and perfect every time. With the lines in parallel all it takes is a couple twists around the barrel, a pick up with the retractable hook and pull through... done!
- Make a loop (A) together with the main line (braided line) and the leader line.
- Place the pipe of Sokkou Knot Tool into the loop (A).
- Then, turn the loop (A) 5-8 times as necessary. (At this time, don’t push the lever.)
- Slide the lever to push out the hook. And hold 2 lines together with the hook.
- Release the lever to return the hook inside, and pull 2 lines into a loop (A).
- After fully pulling the 2 lines into a loop (A), push the lever to release 2 lines.
- Wet the knot and pull each side to tighten. Then, cut excess lines.
Check the instruction video below.