Daiwa BaitJunkie 5 Jerkshad - One of the more difficult bait styles from which to stand out from the crowd. The BaitJunkie Jerkshads’ exhibit some of the most incredible swimming action ever witnessed from a ‘fluke’ style bait. The BaitJunkie ‘slim waist’ design principle is in full flight in the 5” Jerkshad, with the prominent waist section segmenting the bait into two separate parts. The vertical fluke tail exaggerates the action and the hinge-like effect of the body makes the tail section of the BaitJunkie 5” Jerkshad swim like no other. A belly slit enables weedless rigging with an EWG style weighted hook and is the rigging method of choice when you want to keep the bait up high in the water column.
Once again, the colour range is extensive, with 15 colours incorporating both UV & Glow, there is sure to be a colour which catches your eye! The BaitJunkie 5” Jerkshad comes in 5 pieces per pack.
NOTE: Please do not store BaitJunkie soft plastics with any PVC based soft plastic (most regular jigs) or in non-appropriate plastic storage boxes.
- Amino X - A natural based flavour & scent which masks any unnatural plastic odours or smells. The addition of AMINO-X means when fish bite, they hold on longer, giving anglers more time to react and ultimately more fish in the boat.
- Elastomax material - All BaitJunkie baits are made from Daiwa’s Elastomax material. A stretchy, durable & buoyant material, Elastomax allows for thinner designs without sacrificing strength, which results in significantly improved swimming action at slow speeds.
- Floating - The bouyant nature of Elastomax also means baits will rest 'tailup' when rigged on traditional jigheads. This gets the tail up off the bottom and into the current, meaning BaitJunkie baits swim even when you’re not retrieving them.
- Length 5" / 12,5 cm
- 5 pieces per package
- Recommended jig head: #3/0 - #6/0
- Recommended offset hook: #4/0 - #5/0
- Non-toxic material and doesn't contain PVC/Plastisol or Phathalates
- Due extremely elastic material, we recommend using jig heads with metallic pin keeper for easy rigging