Daiwa BaitJunkie 4.2 Minnow - The newest release in BaitJunkie range the 4.2” Minnow adopts a new shape and a slightly different material to produce an epic action that is deadly in salt and freshwater.
The deeper body enables flexibility for rigging options and helps promote the rolling action that makes this bait so successful. The big boot tail produces a heavy thump to call in nearby predators and will work at low and high speed making it incredibly versatile. The defining ‘slim waist’ design is prominent once again enabling the tail to flex and twist independently as the bait tracks perfectly through the water column.
Available in 20 effective and proven fish catching colours the 4.2” Minnow is the ‘estuary powerhouse’ of the BaitJunkie range. Featuring rigging lines on the top for easy rigging, this is the bait to reach for when chasing big archipelago perch or zanders in the lakes.
The BaitJunkie 4.2” Minnow comes with 5 pieces per pack.
NOTE: Please do not store BaitJunkie soft plastics with any PVC based soft plastic (most regular jigs) or in non-appropriate plastic storage boxes.
- Amino X - A natural based flavour & scent which masks any unnatural plastic odours or smells. The addition of AMINO-X means when fish bite, they hold on longer, giving anglers more time to react and ultimately more fish in the boat.
- Elastomax material - All BaitJunkie baits are made from Daiwa’s Elastomax material. A stretchy, durable & buoyant material, Elastomax allows for thinner designs without sacrificing strength, which results in significantly improved swimming action at slow speeds.
- Floating - The bouyant nature of Elastomax also means baits will rest 'tailup' when rigged on traditional jigheads. This gets the tail up off the bottom and into the current, meaning BaitJunkie baits swim even when you’re not retrieving them.
- Length 4,2" / 11 cm
- 5 pieces per package
- Recommended jig head: #3/0 - #6/0
- Recommended offset hook: #3/0 - #6/0
- Non-toxic material and doesn't contain PVC/Plastisol or Phathalates
- Due extremely elastic material, we recommend using jig heads with metallic pin keeper for easy rigging