Daiwa BaitJunkie 4 Grub - A single tail grub can be deadly on perch and other freshwater predatory fish, and the BaitJunkie 4” Grub is ready to take on the challenge. The first thing you’ll notice is the tail design of the 4” Grub differs to the parallel tail of the smaller 2.5” size. This is because a 4” Grub is more often fished with heavier weight heads and doesn’t have the same requirement of incredibly slow swim speeds on the fall, as the 2.5”. As larger sized baits tend to be used in deeper water or dirtier water chasing more estuarine sportfish species, the rolled over tail design of the 4” Grub creates more disturbance in the water, allowing predators to key in on the bait even when the water is not clear.
Once again, a rigging line is prominent on both the top and bottom sides of the body for those who prefer a tail up or down rigging method. Available in 15 great colours the BaitJunkie 4” Grub is an ideal choice for big size perch or zander or even for a pike. The BaitJunkie 4” Grub comes in 5 pieces per pack.
NOTE: Please do not store BaitJunkie soft plastics with any PVC based soft plastic (most regular jigs) or in non-appropriate plastic storage boxes.
- Amino X - A natural based flavour & scent which masks any unnatural plastic odours or smells. The addition of AMINO-X means when fish bite, they hold on longer, giving anglers more time to react and ultimately more fish in the boat.
- Elastomax material - All BaitJunkie baits are made from Daiwa’s Elastomax material. A stretchy, durable & buoyant material, Elastomax allows for thinner designs without sacrificing strength, which results in significantly improved swimming action at slow speeds.
- Floating - The bouyant nature of Elastomax also means baits will rest 'tailup' when rigged on traditional jigheads. This gets the tail up off the bottom and into the current, meaning BaitJunkie baits swim even when you’re not retrieving them.
- 5 pieces per package
- Recommended jig head: #2 - #5/0
- Recommended offset hook: #2/0 - #3/0
- Non-toxic material and doesn't contain PVC/Plastisol or Phathalates
- Due extremely elastic material, we recommend using jig heads with metallic pin keeper for easy rigging