Daiwa Luvias Spinning Rods are weapon of choice for all seatrout anglers - well-balanced, premium rods, which are designed for highest demands.
The SVF Nanoplus carbon fibre blank is extremely lightweight with strong backbone. These rods have progressive action without being too stiff or slow. The Fuji TVS reel seat has notches at its side – thus, you can keep in touch with the blank all the time and instantly respond every tap. The X45 carbon fibre construction significantly reduces twisting of the blank during casting and therefore enables very precise casts. The V-Joint joint cares for an optimal bending curve over the whole blank. Additionally the new Luvias rods are real eye-catchers and combine classical design with modern elements.
Luvias range offers two different actions to match for every anglers demand:
- LV902MLRS-BS - Regular action and full cork handle. Perfect for small and medium size seatrout lures. Suitable for both shore and boat fishing. Progressive action works well with braided lines.
- LV902MFS-BS - Fast action and split grip cork handle. Strongest rod model, best suitable for medium and larger size seatrout lures. Strong backbone works great also with monofilament lines.
- LV1002MLRS-BS - Regular action and full cork handle. Longest model, use with medium and small size seatrout lures. Best choice for long and shallow beaches when fishing from the shore. Also a good choice for river fishing seatrout and salmon with light lures.
- SVF Nanoplus carbon fibre blank
- Fuji SiC K-guides
- X45 Carbon fibre construction
- Fuji TVS reel seat
- AAA cork handle
||Split Grip cork